Fairy's Construction cc is committed to ensuring the highest Safety, Health and Environmental Standards are achieved and is willing to pay in time and money where permissible, to ensure compliance with all relevant Safety, Health and Environmental Legislation.
- Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) – acknowledged as of paramount importance – is one of our many responsibilities. It is part of the total function of our drive towards greater productivity and profitability.
- Management is appointed in terms of the applicable act Ref. OHS ACT (85 of 1993) and assumes responsibility for ensuring that the requirements of the act and regulations are complied with.
- All levels of management take an active role in the Safety, Health and Environmental Programme. Where improvements can be made, it is the duty of the manager to implement such, with the assistance of the Safety, Health and Environmental Department.
- Health and Safety is a condition of employment. Each employee must assume responsibility for working safely.
- At Fairy’s Construction Safety, Health and the Environment is as important as production, quality and cost control.
- Training is an essential part of safe workplaces and ongoing business. Safety, Health and Environmental Awareness does not come naturally – management must teach, motivate and sustain employee Safety, Health and Environmental
- Knowledge to eliminate injuries